- The need for programs aimed at social upliftment in South Africa can be overwhelming. The Light from Africa Foundation focuses on the target group of young people at risk between the ages of 10 and 18.
- We believe that ‘soft skills’ can be taught to strengthen the resilience of teens coming from challenging backgrounds.
- We believe that resilient young people are more able to learn and grow in embracing self awareness and positive values, to come to understand their own strengths and grow in confidence.
- We believe that investing in opportunities where teens will become healthier and more stable individuals will enable them to play an active part in creating improved stability within their families and communities.
- We believe that we can give them opportunities to dare to dream.